You have spent two years of wedded bliss with your loving spouse and it seems to have gone by so quickly. Now, the question is what to buy them for your second year anniversary? The traditional gift is based around cotton and there are so many items you can choose from. Here are just some ideas to get you thinking.
– If they are homemakers and love to decorate their homes then linens such as doona cover sets and sheets sets are great – try and get the good quality ones like the 1000 thread count
– Towels, cushions, serviettes, throw rugs and table cloths
– Kitchen items for those that love to cook. Items like oven mitts, aprons, placemats and cotton coasters
– His and hers cotton hammock so they can unwind and perhaps be their new favourite place to read their book
– Cotton clothing items are durable and comfortable and you can select from an array of items that include pyjamas, underwear and boxers, dresses and shirts, pretty much any clothing item has a cotton material choice
– Matching cotton bathrobes are a popular anniversary gift and even more special when they are embroidered, traditionally embroidered with monograms. What a better way to cuddle up with your wife or hubby than in a fluffy robe