Mother’s Day is approaching us again soon and there is no better time to show our mums how much we appreciate them than on Mother’s Day.
Here are a few different gifts ideas under $100, that I came across that maybe your mum would appreciate. I yet have to decide which one OR two I want to get my mum.
1. Maybe all the cooking shows have inspired your Mum to cook some amazing meals or maybe your mum wants to just whip up something quick but yummy. Jamie Oliver’s 15 Minute Meals Cook Book will make for a good gift. I had compared a few different sites for the best price and The Book Depository had the best price at $30.86 and free shipping. Just a note, The Book Depository is probably one of, if not the best site to get any book at a cheaper price and with the bonus of having free shipping.
2. The Witchery Pop Knit Scarf for $69.95 comes in two gorgeous colours, in coral or lime. These are great colours to liven up the blacks and greys of winter.
3. Instead of the usual bunch of flowers, give her a box of edible blooms from Edible Blooms. There are a few to choose from but they have this one for $39 especially for Mother’s Day. I can at least say that they look good as I haven’t tasted them but I’m sure they taste divine.
4. Onesies are so popular right now and because winter is coming, Mother’s Day is the best time to get Mum a pair of gorgeous PJ’s and you can’t go pass this cute pair from Peter Alexander. They have bought out a couple but this is one of my personal favourites.
5. Continuing on with the chocolate theme, maybe a little gift from the Bald Man, Mr Max Brenner is a nice present for Mum. Again, the Max Brenner Hug Your Mum Gift Set is an exclusive Mother’s Day product. I have always loved the ergonomic Hug Mug that Max Brenner serves at their restaurants and this is perfect for your Mum to have one at home.
6. This adorable Royal Albert Baking Goddess Cooking Set for just under $100, comes with matching oven gloves, apron and napkins. I know it promotes the whole woman in the kitchen thing, but it is too cute not have.
7. Australian designer, Leona Edmiston has added this beautiful scented candle to her range. For $54.95, it lasts up to 80 hours and it just looks and smells like luxury.