This year, I have a lot of friends turning 30 and I thought I would help out others with some 30th birthday gift idea inspirations.
1. Females love bags, clutches, totes, and wallets, you name it. Mimco have this stunning clutch for 2013.
2. Chicks love jewellery/jewelry (for Americans) – gorgeous necklaces, charming bracelets, a pair of beautiful earrings etc. Even better if you have it personalized, engraved and even better if it comes in that little blue box, my personal fave, Tiffany and Co.
3. I know I mentioned jewellery/jewelry but watches have to be in a category of their own. For a 30th birthday, people should at least receive one designer watch like this one from Marc Jacobs.
4. Perfumes are always a winner. Depending on your budget there is an entire range you can choose from either online, in chemists and department stores. I always have at least one bottle of DKNY Be Delicious or Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue.
5. What girl doesn’t want to be pampered. Give the gift of complete relaxation and pampering by giving her a voucher to a day spa or beauty salon. Again, depending on your budget, you can choose a dollar value for her to spend and she can choose her treatment from a list. She could choose to be pampered with manicures, pedicures, facials, massages or the works and have it all packaged into a few hours of complete heaven. Red Balloon offer a whole range of treatments at pretty good prices.
6. Maybe you could treat the birthday girl to a weekend away. She would sure to be over the moon with a weekend away from it all with a few days away, whether it be to a beach resort getaway, a wine-tasting vineyard or a short adventure to see more of the country. There are so many online deals these days that you are bound to find something that she will love. Check out Quick Getways for some inspiration.
7. Good brand makeup would not be scoffed at by the Birthday Girl. Mac, Clinique and Napoleon are my personal faves. Check out Strawberry Net for amazing prices.
8. Accessories such as scarves, sunglasses and hats are always a good gift idea. New seasons calls for a new wardrobe and a girl always wants to change it up with new items in different colours and styles. I have always wanted a pair of these Roberto Cavalli sunglasses so my fingers are crossed for my next gift opening event.
Don’t forget to check out Orchard Bliss’ range of 30th Birthday Guest Books here